Nov 5, 2012

Out & About: Kanye West x Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Launch Event



This is late, but better late than never! 

On October 24,2012, Kanye West and Samsung teamed up to bring NYC an exclusive free concert event to promote the launch of the Galaxy Note 2. The event was held at Skylight at the Moynihan Station. My friend and I knew we were in for a treat from the moment we arrived and saw the dramatic lighting of the venue. Inside was just as awesome.

Inside, event goers were able to play with the new tablets, munch on caviar, sip whatever you liked from the open bar and schmooze with the best of them. Everyone from fashion big wigs and entertainers to techie's walked around the room anticipating the main event. I even bumped into (literally) Jennifer Hudson, spotted Victor Cruz (no cha cha from him though) and reconnected with the editor of Vibe magazine.

Kanye performed an hour long set, filled with all of my favorite hits and a few monologues. I was very demure for most of the night... until Kanye came on stage. Then I turned into the ultimate rapping machine! I was front row during the show and even got a high-five. Ecstatic!

Click "READ MORE" to see pics from the night (Picture Heavy)


My partner for the night...

.The crowd was thick!


Yeezy takes the stage.

Right after this pic, he gave me a high-five!



He brought out rapper 2 Chains!

"All I want for my birthday is a...." if you know the rest, sing the song ;-)


Cause when you're a creative, all you wanna do is create. It's not about the money or fame... Cause all that shit is fake! - Kanye West
I had an AWESOME time. No one could have told me that day that I would have gotten to see my Uncle Ye, but I did... and I loved it!

~Confessor

8 comments:

  1. I love me some Kanye but I am in LOVE with your gold scarf!!! CUTEEE!

    Miss Daja

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a lucky girl to get to be there =D

    www.diva-in-me.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool and the photos are phenomenal. Thanks for sharing doll.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if you would like to follow each other doll. Come visit.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The event looked like it was bangin'! So glad you shared these pics!

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts