I know I've been MIA. My sincerest apologies! I'm getting a new computer this week so i'll be able to post more!
In any event, here's the Weekly Wrap-up!
- I attended a natural hair event that a friend of mine organized. It was a success! I even learned some tips and trick for my hair (even though i'm not 'natural'). I rocked very simple makeup that day, but i had to have my MAC Ruby Woo lipstick in full effect ;-)
- I'm in love with grey nail polish. This Essie "Power Clutch" color has been a favorite of mine since i received it from Birchbox.
- Thanksgiving was awesome! The turkey was good (even though i'm not a turkey kind of girl). It was a great night with lots of laughs!
- I got this ring last December and I loved it. I found it recently and wore it for a week straight!
- My job is really big on celebrating cultures, so two weeks ago during the Indian celebration of Diwali, there was a small event in honor of the holiday. I got henna done and it was so cool! I got it on both my right and left hands and can you believe it's STILL on my hands?!
- My best friend celebrated her
25th"23rd" birthday this week! I decided to celebrate her by baking her a cake, she loved it!
It was a great week, hopefully you all have a wonderful week too!