My birthday was last week, on 12.12.12!
To celebrate, I decided it was the perfect day to release my eyewear line, Enerjiee. I tabled at my job's holiday marketplace and the feedback was overwhelming! I'm glad I followed through with my plans to release the line because fear had been holding me back. I'll follow up with a post on Enerjiee, but for now, please like the Facebook page and visit the website.
I did not do much for this birthday (shocker) but I do have a few round up pictures.
Click "Read More"...
- I really wanted to make a shirt that said "No Love Allowed", a spin off of the title song on Rihanna's Unapologetic album. I mentioned that to my best friend and look what she got me! She got the words airbrushed onto a long sleeve tee; I was beyond ecstatic. It's always the little things that mean the most.
- On my birthday, my mother bought me a bottle of Ciroc and cranberry juice. Thanks girl ;-)
- One of the funniest cards I got was from my aunt. Before I opened the card, I thought "Hmm... this feels a little weighty! I gots me some MONNNAAYYY!!" Yes, I said it like that... Any way, I open the card and laughed so hard I cried. She TAPED (securely, might I add) a quarter to the card and said, "Baby girl, buy yourself some new clothes, shoes, and a pocketbook! Don't say I never gave you anything. I love you!" #DEAD
- Another fun card: my college friend sent it in the mail. It plays one of my favorite songs: Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" :-) Love it.
- My god-mother took me to breakfast and I had this YUMMY gingerbread hot chocolate. Delicious!
Hope you guys had a great week last week! Let me know what you think of Enerjiee.