Dec 17, 2012

12.12.12 Happy Belated Birthday To Me (Weekly Wrap-up)

 

My birthday was last week, on 12.12.12!

To celebrate, I decided it was the perfect day to release my eyewear line, Enerjiee. I tabled at my job's holiday marketplace and the feedback was overwhelming! I'm glad I followed through with my plans to release the line because fear had been holding me back. I'll follow up with a post on Enerjiee, but for now, please like the Facebook page and visit the website.

I did not do much for this birthday (shocker) but I do have a few round up pictures.

Click "Read More"...

  • I really wanted to make a shirt that said "No Love Allowed", a spin off of the title song on Rihanna's Unapologetic album. I mentioned that to my best friend and look what she got me! She got the words airbrushed onto a long sleeve tee; I was beyond ecstatic. It's always the little things that mean the most.
  • On my birthday, my mother bought me a bottle of Ciroc and cranberry juice. Thanks girl ;-)
  • One of the funniest cards I got was from my aunt. Before I opened the card, I thought "Hmm... this feels a little weighty! I gots me some MONNNAAYYY!!" Yes, I said it like that... Any way, I open the card and laughed so hard I cried. She TAPED (securely, might I add) a quarter to the card and said, "Baby girl, buy yourself some new clothes, shoes, and a pocketbook! Don't say I never gave you anything. I love you!" #DEAD
  • Another fun card: my college friend sent it in the mail. It plays one of my favorite songs: Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" :-) Love it.
  • My god-mother took me to breakfast and I had this YUMMY gingerbread hot chocolate. Delicious!
 
Hope you guys had a great week last week! Let me know what you think of Enerjiee.
 
~Confessor

8 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday and congrats on the launch! Your sunnies look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday and congratulations on the launch of your eyewear line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Birthday!!! Can't wait to hear more about the eyewear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday diva! It sounds like you had a fabulous day. Congratulations on you eyewear line. I can't wait to support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the launch, I hope it goes well. God bless you.

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on launching your own store- from one entrepreneur to the other- you are awesome! happy belated birthday, pretty girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwweee Happy birthday! I know I'm REALLLL late. Looks like you had a great time though!

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts