Feb 18, 2013

Japanese Ramen & MAC's Up The Amp (FOTD)


I am in love with the idea of going to Japan, I think I was a geisha in another life. My friend ad I decided to try a ramen noodle shop, here in NYC, on Saturday. I decided I wanted to be pretty that day so I actually did a full face of makeup! The feature was MAC's Up The Amp lipstick. I'm in love, it may just be my favorite color after Ruby Woo.

Click "READ MORE" to see details on my face...
The Products
Color Corrector: Dermablend's Smooth Indulgence Concealer in Spice
Foundation: Makeup Forever's Face and Body in 48
Concealer: Iman in Earth Deep
Foundation Setter: MAC's Mineralize Skin  Finish in Deep Dark
Brows: Anastasia Eyebrow Pencil
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked Palette: colors Buck as base, Sidecar as highlight, Hustle on lid, and Creep in my crease/ Mica Beauty Cosmetics Gel Liner
Lashes: Pop Beauty mascara in Smokey Black
Lips: MAC's Up The Amp lipstick/ American Beauty in Walnut (liner)


The lipstick was applied straight to my lips and I used no gloss after. It's a nice satin/cream texture.


Close up of the eyes...


Boy did I enjoy that ramen! It was my first time and definitely won't be my last.

What's your favorite lip color?

~Confessor

13 comments:

  1. Love the creamy texture of the lipstick hunni! And I definitely want to visit Tokyo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The lipstick is amazing!! <3 love it:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome blog babe xxx

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! Thanks again for stopping by the blog diva!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing~!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Up the Amp is looking GOOD on you honey!

    Miss Daja

    ReplyDelete
  7. up the amp looks lovely on you. i need to get my hand on ruby woo. everyone is raving about it!

    fikki xx

    http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts