Feb 1, 2013

LOL: Alexander Wang And Bon Qui Qui


I love to laugh and Alexander Wang gave me my daily "ha ha".

In one comedic skit, Anjelah "Bon Qui Qui" Johnson was hired, then fired, by staff at Alexander Wang's Soho store staff. The video features Simon Doonan (who she harasses for stealing) and A$AP Rocky (who she tried to get signed to, song and dance included.) The skit will serve as T by Alexander Wang's spring '13 campaign video.

All I have to say is: Pure. Comedy.

Click READ MORE to see the video...




"He here to buy a shirt so he to good to flirt, what! Ow!"


And if you don't know who Bon Qui Qui is, check out her MAD Tv Skit:



What do you think about the video? 

~Confessor

2 comments:

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts