Mar 25, 2013

Review: Dermablend Professional's Smooth Indulgence Concealer


I got this Dermablend Professional Smooth Indulgence Concealer, in Spice, in my February Brichbox. I gave BB the side eye because with deep/dark skin, you can't just throw concealer (or foundation) on. There's a certain method that goes into the madness of picking these things. I put it on my hands and it made me look ashy so I threw it to the side. After a few days I decided to try to make it work...

Click "Read More" to see if it was a disaster or success....



I started off with a clean and moisturized face and applied the concealer around my mouth and eyes. This concealer went on very smooth but it was NOT looking good.


After applying my foundation and a dab of concealer (in my correct shade) under my eyes, it actually works great! The Smooth Indulgence works like a color corrector for me because of its peachy/golden tone. I was super happy the way this date night look turned out.

**Tip** Always snap a picture of your makeup (with flash) before going out. It will show you how the makeup looks to others/on camera. No more raccoon eyes!

What do you guys think? What are your favorite concealers?

~Confessor

15 comments:

  1. First of all, your skin is beautiful! I was looking at the first picture with jealousy! Second, you did a great job. It turned out looking fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fabulous and you have amazing skin. the concealer blends well with your foundation. great work

    http://fashioncadet.com/

    www.alwand.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have very pretty skin and I do think that this concealer blended in pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I want to give concealer a try. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to look for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear by derma blend
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great things about Dermablend & the product looks great on you..I also love concealers, they're miracle workers I only use MAC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a great product, you have great skin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking good :) i'm glad it ended up working out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice, I was scared in the first photo LOL but I like it!
    -MalibuMara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice!!!!!
    Bjs e bom fim de semana!
    Tatty

    http://www.suspirofashion.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tweeting your blog out to my followers on twitter (@femmeswbenefits).

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts