Apr 29, 2013

OOTD: Black, Leather, With A Pop Of Pink (Rihanna Inspired)


A friend and I went to Ruby Foo's, for dinner, in Times Square on Friday. I knew that we'd be doing lots of laughing, so I wanted to look cute but low-key. Who does that look better that Rihanna herself; she was my style muse for the night.

After some awesome food and drinks, we decided to hang out in the crowd of people that often packs 42nd street. While walking around, we saw a singing Korean choir, Batman, Spiderman, Woody/Buzz Lightyear, and some street art.

Sometimes, I forget how awesome my city can be.

Click "READ MORE" to get the outfit details...



Here's what I wore:
Top: H&M
Jacket: Torrid
Leather Hat: Thrifted
Jeans: Tripp NYC
Sneakers: Reebok (sold out)
Jewelry: A random boutique
Bag: Forever 21 (out of season)

Like I said, Rihanna was my inspiration for this look.


Do you think I nailed it?

~Confessor

22 comments:

  1. Great look! :) You look really good in caps :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole outfit, but those Reeboks...too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to loose weight. This outfit is not flattering on you at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes with the outfit is really cool, great laid back look.

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your bag, shame its out of season.

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh I need that hat u look great

    My Blog here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i def see the inspiration here! you look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you casual look!!!
    Nice blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your look! ^^

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an amazing shoes! Love it :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE IT! You are gorgeous and you bets ta werk!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did that! I love leather hats and I love how you paired yours with your outfit. =)

    Miss Daja
    NBzA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the face cap and your purse, cute look:)

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts