Jul 25, 2013

OOTD: Wedding Day 'Fit

THE DETAILS: Dress: Alfani; Shoes: Target (similar); Jewelry: Unknown

Weddings are a beautiful occasion. I don't attend many, so I was a bit unsure of what to wear to an evening ceremony/reception. After raiding Macy's and finding absolutely nothing, I remembered this little gem was tucked away in my closet. I love the peplum and gold buckle detailing. It's so classic yet sexy! My second favorite thing about this look are my shoes! Merely because I only spent 30 dollars on them at Target #SCORE!

To see a few more snaps from the night, click "READ MORE"

The blushing bride and I

Close up: I'm still healing from surgery and definitely having eyeshadow/liner withdrawal!
Can't wear eyeshadow so I've been playing with lip color more!
On my lips: Mac's "Ruby Woo", Motives by Lala's "Beso" and Mirenesse's "Cheeky Kiss"
Not bad for $30

What do you wear to weddings?

~Confessor

18 comments:

  1. That's a lovely dress:) I love the peplum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep. i'm with you on that...i don't attend many weddings, so figuring out what to wear is a challenge for me too. it's always a good thing when you can shop your closet and come up with something cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with those shoes! I've been looking for some similar! Will be hitting up Target this weekend haha. You look great!

    Britt
    MascaraandScrubs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this was perfect for a wedding! I love the peplum and I LOVE your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit, especially your glasses

    www.thepinkjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shoes and belted dress are gorgeous!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. All black chic :)
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a great outfit choice for an evening wedding!

    www.brokeandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love peplum dresses. Yours look really pretty on you. Shoes are a great match.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great & the bride look gorgeous..love your lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing!! Those shoes are fierce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving the dress, the shoes and the lip color!

    -Violet
    RosesareRedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous dress, you look great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look awesome! Love that dress and the addition of the glasses! The bride looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the outfit and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic look!
    Love your dress and heels :)

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts