Nov 20, 2013

Missed Me?


Well, I missed you guys! In this post, we'll attempt to play catch up.

(WARNING: This post is picture heavy.)

Click READ MORE to catch some juice...

Last time I wrote to you all, I was busy shooting the campaign look-book for my Inaugural Collection with Enerjiee. The pictures were shot by Tarik Carroll and styled by Ashley Dalton. They were released and got a pretty great reception! Check out the rest of flicks HERE.



What do you think? The Galactica frames from my line were also featured on Instyle.com!

Remember when I blogged about being a well-past-recent graduate with no steady job? Well, I still have no steady job, but I am temping so yay for me!

I also got a chance to meet Tristan "Mack" Wilds (from 90210) and Sevyn Streeter (signed to CBE Entertainment and has a hit single out now called, "It Won't Stop")


Sevyn loves Enerjiee! Seen in the Oya
That about sums it up! Please, let me know what you've been up to in the comments below!

~Confessor

Please feel free to share via social media and don't forget to "Like" Enerjiee on Facebook and follow me on Instagram. There will be a chance to win eyewear in the coming weeks!

8 comments:

  1. love ur life lol...but am asloe in the team of #unemployedgraduate,tottally love ur frames
    http://africanmbiu.blogspot.com/2013/11/style-inspirationolivia-bois-sharpe.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hun- great styling on this as well

    My blog here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell why you have really been busy. I know your collection will go places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're making moves chica! Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pics :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pieces!
    You are an amazing designer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ! Rubbing shoulders with Tristan!!!

    Love the pics. Thanx for visiting my blog.x

    Moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl thanks so much for sharing! This is inspirational. My business partners and I have been getting down about how long our project is taking to get going but no matter how slow we think we're moving.....we're still lapping every one else on the couch. This campaign looks awesome! Congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts