Last year, I went through some much needed growing pains and my blog suffered a bit. I made an attempt to let you all in on a bit of my frustrations HERE, but never being one to bask in my sorrow, I chucked myself on the chin and said, "Man up, girl!"
2014 is here and I feel good about it. I've decided there are some things I want to work on to become a better ME, and while I still believe that no resolution is the best resolution, I've decided to share a few of my goals for 2014. I want you guys to hold me accountable!
|12/12/13 - Celebrated my birthday on Broadway!|
- I want to become a pescatarian (a.k.a. only eat foods from the sea). I am going to try giving up meat for one month, after that trial, I will decide how I feel. I'm from the Caribbean and we are far from shy when it comes to eating meat, so this will be a challenge, but I want to get out of my comfort zone!
- Do at least 1 "Sunday Inspiration" post a month.
- Publish at least 4 posts a month.
- Read more: at least 3 new books this year.
- Challenge myself to do/try something new once a month.
- Connect with bloggers and build genuine relationships - If you're interested in collaborations or you're in NYC and want to meetup for coffee/tea, hit me up!
What are your goals for 2014?