I feel like I was just blogging about my New Year goals, now I'm already at my January favorites. I don't know about you all, but to me, time sure does seem to be flying!
Here's a shot of some of my favorite things from January:
- Aquaphor: This is the holy grail for my winter dry skin! It works wonders!
- Cover FX Face Primer: This primer goes on after my moisturizer and before my makeup. I used it only under my sephora water based foundation (not pictured) because it controls the shine.
- MAC's Cyber: Absolutely beautiful color for the winter months. It's dark and sexy... just like me!
- Serious Skincare Glycolic Gommage: I recieved this as a sample in a Birchbox and I will definitely purchase the full size when I am done. It describes itself as an "extreme renewal exfoliating facial" and that it is. My skin always feels soft and rejuvenated after washing off this mask.
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Mocha: I've only worn this foundation three times, I am still unsure about my final say. For now, I really like it. It's very matte and has a great color payoff for a drugstore foundation. Review to come.
- Cosmopolitan Magazine
- Merona Cobalt Blue satchel: I bought this bag from Target a week ago, but the verdict is still out. I have included it in my favorite things simply because of the gorgeous color! Lets see how it wears...
What are some of your January favorites?