Jan 27, 2014

My January Favorites


I feel like I was just blogging about my New Year goals, now I'm already at my January favorites. I don't know about you all, but to me, time sure does seem to be flying!

Here's a shot of some of my favorite things from January:

  1. Aquaphor: This is the holy grail for my winter dry skin! It works wonders!
  2. Cover FX Face Primer: This primer goes on after my moisturizer and before my makeup. I used it only under my sephora water based foundation (not pictured) because it controls the shine.
  3. MAC's Cyber: Absolutely beautiful color for the winter months. It's dark and sexy... just like me! 
  4. Serious Skincare Glycolic Gommage: I recieved this as a sample in a Birchbox and I will definitely purchase the full size when I am done. It describes itself as an "extreme renewal exfoliating facial" and that it is. My skin always feels soft and rejuvenated after washing off this mask.
  5. Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Mocha: I've only worn this foundation three times, I am still unsure about my final say. For now, I really like it. It's very matte and has a great color payoff for a drugstore foundation. Review to come.
  6. Cosmopolitan Magazine
  7. Merona Cobalt Blue satchel: I bought this bag from Target a week ago, but the verdict is still out. I have included it in my favorite things simply because of the gorgeous color! Lets see how it wears...
So, that's all folks!

What are some of your January favorites?

~Confessor

9 comments:

  1. I've literally just ordered a Primer from Nordstrom and am crazy excited to try it. I've never used a Primer before (don't know how that happened) so I'm anxious to see how it works out.

    ...and MAC products are EVERYTHING!

    xo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooo behind I have always wanted to try the Revlon Colorstay foundation But still havent had the chance I am making it my mission to get it this week lol :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I follow you right now (on bloglovin + GFC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion .



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  4. Im using this amazing coconut soap that I cant get enough of! Keeps me so moisturized! Its by Nubian Heritage. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great buy. love it. I would like to try out revlon foundations. i read a few reviews on it and they are majoritarily positive.

    thanks for your lovely comment on my previous post.

    Fell free to check out my new post, Doll.

    And maybe we can follow each oher on GFC to keep up with the updates? let me know, i always follow back. xx

    http://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore Revlon Colorstay foundation! I think it's the best one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your list - hello Cosmo! :)

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can someone recommend me a place to buy discounted Rebecca Minkoff handbags? Actually I want to buy a Rebecca Minkoff Cupid Satchel.

      Delete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts