Mar 10, 2014

New Shoes: Sam & Libby for Target

Available at Target retail stores (similar HERE)

Happy March and Happy Monday! Over the weekend, I ended up at Target, as usual... I think I may be addicted! I didn't buy much (yay me!), but I did score these cute oxford shoes by Sam & Libby. Spring is fast approaching and I must not be caught off guard!

The shoes come in this lovely beige, black and a metallic silver. Check out the whole collection by Sam & Libby; they have so many cute spring shoe options, I know I will be heading back next weekend!

How do you think I should wear these?

~Confessor

12 comments:

  1. This shoes are so preppry and perfect for summer! I would love wearing them with a midi baloon skirt!
    Very nice choice!
    www.bonjourchiara.com
    Facebook Page Bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like we both have taken a liking to light shoes for spring. the oxfords are super cute!

    -Violet
    RosesareRedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these oxford shoes, perfect for spring.
    I would like to invite you to my blog
    http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the many reasons why I miss the states, amazing find for great prices. and yes the spring must not catch us off guard! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can def rock this with a floral summer dress or with a denim on denim ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are just adoeable ;)
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute shoes... i want to wear that with a casual dress...

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that collection at target. I think they a cute summer shoe with a dress or shorts.
    Super cute!

    MalibuMara

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute! there so girly and dainty i think you should roughen them up a bit with some distressed boy friend jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them! I would rock them with a bowler hat, skater dress, and crossbody bag OR a pair of tailored pants, a tank, and blazer.

    ReplyDelete

**Due to a dramatic increase in spam comments, verification has been turned on until further notice.**

Dont be afraid, confess your thoughts!
And by "thoughts" I do mean thoughts about this post, not a generic "Hey, love your blog, wanna follow each other?!"

;-)

Be sure to follow me on:
Twitter @SherineP
Bloglovin
and Instagram EnerjieeBySherine

Popular Posts